|Plugins | Home |
Author: Andy Chan (firstname.lastname@example.org), Genetic Pathology Evaluation Centre (http://www.gpec.ubc.ca)
Dmitry Turbin, MD/PhD (NetsTurb5@netscape.net), Genetic Pathology Evaluation Centre (http://www.gpec.ubc.ca)
History: 2004/05/05: Initial version
Source: Stitch_BLISS.java Installation: Download Stitch_BLISS.class to the plugins folder and restart ImageJ. Description:
This plugin stitches the tile images generated by the BLISS system from Bacus Laboratories, Inc. (http://www.bacuslabs.com) into complete core images.
Usage of the plugin:
- Run the Stitch_BLISS plugin.
- Select the 'DB_input.csv' file from a BLISS generated image folder. The tile images inside this folder will be stitched.
- Specify the output folder that will contain the stitched images. By default the name of this folder will be the name of the source folder with '_stitched' appended to the end. Note that this folder will be generated automatically and the DB_input.csv file will be copied over to this folder as well.
- Specify the number of tile columns and tile rows per image. By default this is set to 3 x 3.
- The stitching process will start with the status bar showing the current tile image being stitched.
- The user will be prompted once the stitching process is completed.